Privacy & Cookies Policy
As part of offering our services, we collect certain personal data to facilitate communication with you and provide the best service.
- use and
- data exchange and cookies collected by or for you.
- personal computer,
- mobile device or
- of any other technology or device.
Disclosure of Personal Data
We will not assign, disclose or rent your personal information to any third party / entity in a manner different from that described in this Policy. However, we reserve the right to disclose your personal information to third parties:
- If we are required to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal or regulatory obligation, to apply our terms and conditions or to protect our rights, property and safety, our customers or third parties .
- To work with law enforcement agencies to enforce laws and to investigate and prosecute illegal activities such as frauds. We reserve the right to disclose any information relating to you to law enforcement agencies and other competent bodies that, in our estimation, is necessary or related to any fraud investigation or other illegal activity.
- Anti-money laundering organizations
- Anti-Terrorism Organizations
- Law enforcement agencies in the countries we are active in
- that help us keep our site and
- (including, but not limited to, the processing and processing of orders, customer service, data retention and analysis, customer communication on our behalf, and the collection of information for participation in competitions and other promotions, selection of winners and award awards).
In order to achieve the objectives of current policy, the following third parties, located in the European Union, may receive your data:
- Payment Providers
- Prevention and suppression of activities related to money laundering and terrorist financing and anti-fraud services
- Platform Providers
- Service Providers
Data retention period
It is our policy to maintain your data only for as long as it is necessary for the purpose for which it was collected, in accordance with the principles of data minimization and storage limitation. For all of the following reasons, your data will be retained for at least five (5) years after our customer relationship expires. In addition, we align the retention of your data with possible variations resulting from the exercise of your privacy rights (you can get information in the Update Information section).
In some cases, certain personal information may be retained beyond that time due to possible legal obligations, legitimate interests, etc. Such cases are likely issues related to:
- Money laundering
- Civil law
- Criminal law
- Any other legal issues
At any point, while retaining or processing your data, you retain the following rights, and you may also submit the appropriate requests via email at email@example.com:
Right of access: You have the right to access the personal data we hold for you.
Right of Correction: You have the right to correct inaccurate or incomplete data that we hold for you.
Right to delete: You may request that the data we hold for you from our records be deleted and we are required to satisfy your request in specific cases.
Right to limit processing: You have the right to request that your personal data be processed and we are obliged to satisfy this request when certain conditions are met.
Right to data portability: You have the right to request that the data we hold for you be transferred to another organization.
Right of objection: you have the right to object to processing of personal data you are subject to, under certain conditions.
Right to withdraw consent: You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, in writing to email firstname.lastname@example.org, without this negating the lawfulness of the processing that preceded the revocation and was based on prior consent.
We will evaluate your request and we will respond to you as soon as possible and in any case within one month of submission:
- request approval,
- partial approval of a request,
- rejection of a request
We reserve the right to reject requests that are unreasonably repetitive, require disproportionate technical efforts or have disproportionate technical consequences, jeopardize the privacy of others or are impossible to implement.
Updating your personal information
You can obtain a copy of your personal information by email at email@example.com. To protect yourself, you will need to prove your identity to receive copies of it. You should provide the appropriate information for your identification and other relevant information that will help us fulfill your request. We have to comply with such requests unless there is a legitimate reason not to delete your data.
Protecting your data is extremely important for Express Auto Service and we are constantly trying to provide all possible safeguards for:
- the storage of your personal data,
- limiting unauthorized access and / or potential changes.
- to secure data from misuse,
- unauthorized access or disclosure, loss, alteration or destruction.
- the proper operation of the website,
- the products and services we provide.
Our company regularly checks the proper operation of security mechanisms. We apply an SSL Security Certificate that validates the best practices we adopt to encrypt data. We use the SSL / TLS template that encrypts user data before sending it from a computer when a user:
- is recorded,
- is linked,
- makes payments or
- sends us sensitive information.
The web pages that the user browses are encrypted by NetGraphics servers. This way they can be decrypted only by the user's computer. Indicatively, browsers like Chrome, Firefox, or Opera encrypt are AES-256 bits. Our servers will not accept links from browsers that do not meet the minimum 128-bit encryption security requirement. The security of the pages can be verified by the presence of the padlock in the browser. Internet Explorer users can double-click on the Properties option and confirm the use of the TLS protocol accordingly.
If you believe that you have identified a potential security vulnerability in any of the pages, services / products, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a summary of this information along with the email that we could contact you for more information.
Internet protocol address (IP)
When you visit the site, your device's IP address and browser settings are entered. The IP address is a unique address used by the devices:
- to be recognized and
- to communicate with each other on a computer network.
- the type of browser you are using,
- browser language and
- the time zone.
We strive to review and keep up-to-date with this Policy. In this way:
- we comply with legal and regulatory requirements and
- we also provide optimal protection of your personal data.
If at any time you believe we do not comply with the provisions set forth in this Policy or any other matter related to data protection, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com.
What are cookies
The «cookies» are small files containing information that a website (particularly the web server) stores to a user's computer, so each time the user logs on to the website, this website recovers this information and provides to the user related services. A typical example of such information is the user's preferences on a site, as declared by the choices made by the user to the specific website (eg. selecting certain "buttons" search, ads, etc.).
Installation of «cookies» is permitted only with the consent of the user and after appropriate information.
When browsing the site may be stored on your computer cookies from third-party services such as: For statistical purposes on the traffic and browsing through the website (analytics), social media or other forms of internet marketing and promotion of the website on the Internet (facebook, twitter, instagram, flickr, pinderest, google +, skype, linkedin, etc.), corporate viewing video playback format (youtube, vimeo, etc), services through map (google maps, foursquare, etc.), updating information, company, financial, statistical, or other form (pdf, excel, word, txt, etc.).
None of the cookies on the website it is not necessary for its operation, you can disable cookies on your browser settings. For more information about disabling cookies you may visit the official website of your browser.
The copyright of the Content (e.g., programs, information, data) and the Services of the website expressautoservice.gr that have been introduced to the Network are protected by:
- Community and
- international copyright laws.
- creating derivative works or
- misleading the public about their real provider of Website Content.
- broadcast or
- any other use of the content in any way or means for commercial or other purposes.
- loss of profits,
- data loss,
- loss of earnings,
- financial satisfaction, etc. by visitors of the website or third parties due to a reason:
- with or without function and / or
- the use of the website and / or
- inability to provide services and / or
- information made available by him and / or
- from unauthorized third party interventions in products and / or
- services and / or
- information available through it.
- the law,
- good morals and
- these terms, and
- not to perform any acts or omissions that may cause damage or malfunction to it, affect or jeopardize the provision of Mrs. Florence Messager.
The florencemessager.com website makes every effort to ensure the smooth operation of its website. However, it does not guarantee that the functions of the website or servers will be uninterrupted or free of viruses or other similar elements.
The florencemessager.com website reserves the right to:
Visiting the site requires unconditional acceptance of the above terms when using florencemessager.com.